Evolve or Die
Evolve or Die
Evolve or Die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolve or Die PS3 Clan: FPS Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesBigMacWereolf Is in the HOUSE! Psnnon11ApplyRegisterLog in
Welcome to Evolve or Die! Please read the rule and hop on the chatbox at the bottom of the forums. We are officially recruiting for Black Ops 2! so get those applications in everyone! Upcoming Clan Ops: Core Kill Confirmed- Saturday December 15th at 2 p.m. EST, Core TDM- Sunday December 16th at 9 a.m. EST Upcoming Clan Challenges: Core Domination- Total Captures, Friday December 13th 10 a.m.

BigMacWereolf Is in the HOUSE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigMacWerewolf

BigMacWereolf Is in the HOUSE! Empty
PostSubject: BigMacWereolf Is in the HOUSE!   BigMacWereolf Is in the HOUSE! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Wassup guys,

My name is Aaron (you may call me ryan) and im 17 (although i sound 24 on the mic).
Im very mature and respectful of others. Like the leaders of EoD I was with all of them in RoF and me, mike, and tooth are great friends. Im looking forward to getting to know Dan in the future experiences in this clan.
Anything else you wanna know please ask via PM.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BigMacWereolf Is in the HOUSE!   BigMacWereolf Is in the HOUSE! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:44 pm

welcome you better have fun Razz
Back to top Go down
BigMacWerewolf

PostSubject: Re: BigMacWereolf Is in the HOUSE!   BigMacWereolf Is in the HOUSE! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:49 pm

lol you know im the life of the party
Back to top Go down
Toothpick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BigMacWereolf Is in the HOUSE!   BigMacWereolf Is in the HOUSE! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:54 am

lol I sound like such a dick...ummmm...BigMac. I don't remember you :'( you're going to have to refresh my memory XD but welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
BigMacWerewolf

PostSubject: Re: BigMacWereolf Is in the HOUSE!   BigMacWereolf Is in the HOUSE! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Do you remember DreadedQsSniper? Thats me
Back to top Go down
Toothpick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BigMacWereolf Is in the HOUSE!   BigMacWereolf Is in the HOUSE! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:06 pm

oooooooo yea ok lol I gotcha now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BigMacWereolf Is in the HOUSE!   BigMacWereolf Is in the HOUSE! Empty

Back to top Go down

BigMacWereolf Is in the HOUSE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolve or Die :: Welcome-
Jump to: