Evolve or Die
Evolve or Die
Evolve or Die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolve or Die PS3 Clan: FPS Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesDishonored is awesome! Psnnon11ApplyRegisterLog in
Welcome to Evolve or Die! Please read the rule and hop on the chatbox at the bottom of the forums. We are officially recruiting for Black Ops 2! so get those applications in everyone! Upcoming Clan Ops: Core Kill Confirmed- Saturday December 15th at 2 p.m. EST, Core TDM- Sunday December 16th at 9 a.m. EST Upcoming Clan Challenges: Core Domination- Total Captures, Friday December 13th 10 a.m.

Dishonored is awesome!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AhhhBobSaget25
Admin
Admin
AhhhBobSaget25

Dishonored is awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Dishonored is awesome!   Dishonored is awesome! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:53 pm

If you have not played it yet it is totally worth it. I only buy a couple of games a year and I am glad I got this one. It is challenging for me because it is better to be stealthy but I like to kill everyone so if the enemies see you kill one of them they sound an alarm and everyone comes at you at once. The story line for the game is very good as well. I still believe the best story line based game is Uncharted but this is a close second for me.
Back to top Go down
https://evolveordie.forumotion.com
Mike
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dishonored is awesome!   Dishonored is awesome! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:18 pm

psshhhhhhh best storyline is CoD Razz actually its like the only game i actually played through the entire single player but skyrim is good haha
Back to top Go down
Toothpick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dishonored is awesome!   Dishonored is awesome! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:54 pm

best storyline ever=kingdom hearts. that ish is SO hard to follow lol, but anyways....deff gonna play dishonored daddaaaaY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dishonored is awesome!   Dishonored is awesome! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dishonored is awesome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolve or Die :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: